The BanishAcneScars roller is great for reducing stretch marks and cellulite. Here are some natural remedies you can use in addition!
All women suffer from stretch marks at any point of time in their life. Most of the stretch marks appear during the period of pregnancy and puberty. There are a number of treatments for curing stretch marks. These stretch marks can be cured through natural home remedies. Here's how to get rid of stretch marks and cellulite using these remedies:
- Dry, dead cells build up every day to make the skin dull and feel rough. Exfoliation helps to remove dry and dead cells from the skin. It acts an agent for treating many skin problems including stretch marks. Regular exfoliation helps to reduce stretch marks to a greater extent.
- Stretch marks can be removed through scrubs. Mix one spoon of olive oil with two spoons of sugar or salt. If your skin is sensitive, then use sugar instead of salt. Add some lavender oil to the mixture to remove stretch marks. Massage the scrub into the wet skin and rinse it with lukewarm water after some time. Apply this pack once or twice on the affected area.
- Regular massaging of skin helps in removing stretch marks and cellulite. Oils containing vitamin E can be used as massaging skin for removing the dead cells. Almond oil is considered the best among the oil for removing toxins reducing the stretch marks and cellulite. Oil rich in vitamin E are safe ingredients during pregnancy and help the skin develop collagen and provide elasticity to the skin. This helps in repairing the stretch marks in the skin.
- Skins are prone to reduce its moisturizer in different climatic conditions. You can make your moisturizer with ingredients of home. It can be made from equal proportions of olive oil, Aloe Vera, and wheat gram oil. You can also add vitamin E capsule to this mixture for better treatment.
- Aloe Vera is a natural ingredient which has high qualities of collagen to help the skin to treat skin problems. The gel of Aloe Vera is used as a mask to remove stretch marks and cellulite. The gel has to be kept for one or two hours to absorb, rinse with lukewarm water. Regular usage of this gel helps in the skin to moisturize and helps in healing the stretch marks. The most effective way to get good quality Aloe Vera juice is through extracting juice from its leaves.
Apply coffee grinds with olive oil in the affected area for removing dirt, dead cells. It moisturizes the skin by gently exfoliating and stimulating your skin naturally.
So there you have it. Some helpful, effective and natural home remedies on how to get rid of stretch marks and cellulite without affecting your budget.
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!