by: Acacia Klaasen
Every once and awhile, I like to pamper my skin and restore it so that it feels nice and healthy. These are the steps I take to do so:
- I begin by washing my hands, I don’t want to transmit any dirt from my hands onto my face. I then cleanse my face using a gentle cleanser. I focus on my cheeks and then forehead thoroughly.
- I pat my face dry with a towel and use some kind of essential oil to massage my skin. I massage my forehead followed by my cheeks. The massage helps to improve circulation and balance in the face.
- I then do a warm compress. I dampen a cloth with warm water and place it on my face for about 30 seconds. I repeat this 3 times. The warm compress helps to loosen sebum (oil/bacteria under the skin known as pimples) and bring it to the surface for easy extraction.
- I now use a pimple/blackhead extraction tool. The pimples are now loosened so the process of extraction is rather easy.
- I now apply a face mask. The face mask I use really just depends on my skin condition at the moment. I will typically use the “Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay” mask. This mask draws out impurities and dirt leaving the skin feeling squeaky clean and smooth. I leave the mask on for 20 min and rinse off with lukewarm water. I then pat my face dry with a towel.
- Finally, to finish off the facial, I will moisturize my skin with a night creme or generic daily moisturizer to insure that my skin is hydrated and healthy. This also helps to restore the natural ph balance.
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!
Banish Starter Kit7 in 1 kit to naturally battle all your skin concerns.