Don't know what to eat for dinner? Try this avocado pasta recipe.
It's vegan, healthy, simple to make, and only takes about 15 minutes.
Who doesn't love a quick and easy dinner that won't break your wallet but tastes delicious at the same time? Yes please.
To make this delicous pasta:
- 150g whole grain pasta
- a good handful of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup basil leaves (dry basil will do)
- 1 large avocado or 2 small ones
- 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- maybe add a few tbsps of water, if too thick
- sesame seeds (optional)
- 0.5cm of ginger (optional)
It looks like a long list, but really it isn't and most people proabably already have these ingredients on hand.
- Bring water to boil and add pasta
- Start preparing avocado sauce:
- Mash the avocado flesh with a fork in a bowl until its creamy or use food processor.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice and soy sauce to the mashed avocado
- Cut the basil leaves and add them to the bowl
- Grate the garlic and ginger and add them too. (ginger optional)
- If the mix is too thick then add one or two tablespoons of water
- Drain the pasta and place it back in the pot. Add the avocado sauce and stir nicely
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and throw in with pasta
- Optional: top with sesame seeds
Original Recipe Found Here: http://hurrythefoodup.com/quick-and-creamy-avocado-pasta/
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!