Thanksgiving is coming up and some of you guys may already have get together's this weekend! I'm going to a friendsgiving this week and the dish I've decided to make for the potluck style thanksgiving is this super easy and delicious cauliflower mash with roasted garlic and chives. Double or triple the recipe depending on your own needs.
Cauliflower lowers cholesterol, has antioxidant vitamins c, a, promote repair collagen growth in skin, and aids in the growth of new healthy cells in our body.
Recipe from healthyrecupeecstasy.
- 1 bulb roasted garlic
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable stock (you may need an extra cup if you have a large head of cauliflower)
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Coarsely chop the cauliflower. Add the chopped cauliflower and two cups stock to a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove the cauliflower from the pot with a slotted spoon.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor along with 2 tablespoons stock, 2 tablespoons olive oil, roasted garlic, salt and pepper. Process until combined - add more stock if needed for desired consistency.
- Stir in the fresh chives. Garnish with additional chives and a heavy drizzle of olive oil.
Serve hot or warm. What are some of your favorite thanksgiving side dishes to bring?
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!
Banish Starter Kit7 in 1 kit to naturally battle all your skin concerns.