Lemons are juicy and sour fruits rich in citric acid and vitamin C which not only give delicious flavor to our dishes, they are also an important ally that can help in removing scars and providing your skin with a beautiful glow and radiance.
They can be used topically or you can drink their juice daily. Their vitamin C component is well known for its collagen formation properties which can give your skin its tensile strength and youthful look and also accelerate healing mechanisms in your body so you can get extra help on dealing with all types of acne and acne marks... just by adding this ingredient to your daily routine.
Here I will mention some of the ways which help you to get maximum benefits from this amazing gift of nature.
5 useful tips:
1. Take a lemon and cut it into two, squeeze half of it and add half teaspoon rose water and half teaspoon glycerin in it, mix them well before use. Put this mixture in the fridge. You can store this mixture for a month. Apply this daily before going to sleep, especially in winters as this not only moisturizes your skin but also makes it soft supple and glowing and brings out its natural blush.
2. Apply some lemon juice on your skin, let it dry for 30 minutes then wash it off with water. It may cause some ¨burning¨, especially if you have sensitive skin, but it will go away after few minutes. Doing this can make your skin clean and clear and also lessen the severity of acne and acne marks.
Applying lemon juice twice a week is more than enough as using it too often can cause harm to your skin because of its strong acidic properties. It´s also important to avoid being exposed to sunlight for at least 8 hours after applying the juice, or you can use a good sunblock above SPF 30 to prevent yourself from sun damage.
3. You can use it for exfoliation as well by adding some crushed sugar and honey. Rub this over your face in circular motion for at least 5 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water after 30 minutes. Applying this paste weekly can bring an amazing change and reduce dark spots significantly. You can get more radiant glowing and clear skin that will feel smoother and firmer with regular use.
4. Mix lemon juice with yogurt and cinnamon powder in equal quantities and apply this mask to your face. Massage it gently for 10 minutes, this can bring immediate change and makes your skin brighter and also deeply moisturizes it. Use this twice a week for full effects.
5. You can drink its juice daily on an empty stomach as it can improve your skin texture. For this you need slightly warm water and half a piece of lemon. Squeeze it into the water and drink it in the morning half an hour before breakfast. This will bring a massive change and you will be amazed by the results. In my experience, people who have for a long time been drinking lemon juice daily tend to not have as many skin related issues like acne, acne scars and even wrinkles or lines.
And of course, you can also use great products like the Banish Oil that offers you the benefits of the Vitamin C found in lemons and helps to combat acne scarring and hyperpigmentation dark spots. Hope this article will help you in enhancing your beauty, best of luck!
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!