Skincare never used to be even on my list of “important things” but now it’s basically number one. I went from never washing my face to washing it twice a day. Skin is different for everyone but finding the right products and routine can be life changing. Having a clear skin, to me, is having confidence. I used to be so unsure of myself with the feeling of needing to hide this skin under makeup daily. There is a lesson to be learned and it is that none of this can be easy. It can be lengthy, pricey, and tiring. You can feel beaten down, discouraged, and disappointed in yourself for things that take time. Finding a healthy routine for skin and your health can take a while but it’s worth it in the end. I have a few simple tricks and tips that work for me and I hope can work for you guys as well!
- Wash that face! I love making my routines fun. Washing your face can get so boring and routinely sometimes. I enjoy putting on a good song, dancing, and washing my face for a good 2 minutes. Morning and night, I do this.
- Follow that clean face with some toner. After I wash my face, I use a layer of toner all over my face. Toner cleanses anything that could be left over even after washing your face thoroughly. It’s great for oily and acne-prone skin, like mine! Just dab some on a towel, cover your face with it and follow with…
- Moisturizer! That final touch to a clean and soft face. Squeeze some on your hand, spread, and you’re good to go. I love having a face as soft as a baby’s butt, don’t you?
- Sunscreen never hurts. Sunscreen is another essential product that is great, important, and protective.
Some other wonderful ingredients to help are…
- Vitamin C reduces dark spots and creates a smooth and light-reflective skin.
- Magnesium PCA stimulates metabolism of tired skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid holds water to the plump skin.
- Vitamin B5 regenerates new skin layers that are soft and supple.
- Niacinamide is a soothing action at the source of redness.
- Zinc PCA penetrates pores and minimizes sebum overproduction.
- Leafy green phytonutrients clean and help protect skin from pollutants.
- Orange peel is a calming oil regulator and soft, spongy exfoliator.
- White clay purifies pores and draws out oil/build-up.
- Avocado oil and aloe moisturizers that soften and condition skin.
- Superfruit antioxidant blend is vitamin- and omega-rich extracts that protect against cell damage.
- Castor seed oil keeps moisture locked in.
- Beeswax is a protective barrier.
- Lanolin is good for sensitive skin.
- Capuacu fruit extract is a moisturizer that melts into the skin on contact.
- Rice bran and rosemary leaf extracts are antioxidants to combat free-radical skin damage.
Banish Starter Kit