1. Subscribe and save is no longer an option beginning Jan 28 2019. If you already have a subscription purchase, you will still continue to receive it at the discounted price as scheduled. If Selected, Subscribe and Save will subscribe you to the product and automatically charge and deliver the product to you every 2 months.
This will last for 3 recurring subscriptions which charges you every 2 months. After 3 subscription orders have been charged and delivered to you, then you may cancel. Effective for new subscribe and save purchases starting on March 3rd 2016.
2. If you wish to do an early cancellation of your subscription please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early subscription cancellations will be charged for the remainder of the full one time purchase retail value listed on our website of the product(s) in the early subscription cancellation.
If you have questions about your subscription please email email@example.com. You can also click on your link to manage subscriptions which is provided in your subscription confirmation email.
3. When subscribed, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you of your recurring order purchase, along with a link that lets you manage your subscription. If you lose the link, email us to request it or we can make the changes to your subscription for you.
4. A Reminder email will be sent to you 3 days before you are charged for the next shipment. If you need to adjust your order please do so before it gets shipped out.
5. If you have already been billed for a subscription and wish to cancel after 3 subscription deliveries, your next subscription billing will be cancelled and you will not receive kits at the discounted rate anymore.
If product is already shipped and you do not want the product, you can return the kit back to us for a refund minus the shipping cost. You are responsible for the return shipping cost.
Only a select few of our most popular products have the subscribe and save option, if the product doesn't give you any options then it's a one time purchase by default.