The Banish Kit 2.0 combats old and new acne scars, dark spots, and fine lines!
Recommended for those who have acne scars, but aren't getting breakouts anymore.
Skin Benefits of The Banish Kit 2.0
- Improves the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, & wrinkles
- Skin tone appears more even
- Increases the effectiveness of topical skin care.
Why The Banish Kit 2.0?
- Patented design with 24k Gold Plated titanium bristles promotes collagen and is antibacterial.
- Finer and sharper bristles presses down with even pressure
- Includes either Banish oil for dry skin, or Vitamin C Creme for oily & combo skin.
What The Banish Kit 2.0 Comes With
It includes the Banish Oil. It's a vitamin c serum that's made fresh to order and only contains natural ingredients. After using the Banisher, you don't want unnecessary ingredients absorbing deeper into skin. Alternatively, you can select the Vitamin C Creme which works better for oily skin types.
Featured review from Bea 'Have been using it for two weeks now! I am starting to see a bit of improvement after few days after second use: 1) my hyperpigmentation had calmed down noticeably and 2) my face feels and looks smoother. I was worried that the Banisher 2.0 would hurt a lot/ I might use it the wrong way that it would make my scarring worse. However, that didn't happen! It didn't cause any discomfort while using it.'
During your skin journey with Banish, we hope we can give you the inspiration to feel confident in yourself.
Always start with freshly cleansed skin and hands.
- Sterilize Banisher with 70% Rubbing Alcohol. Twist cap off, pour alcohol up to the fill line, and twist back on. Let the bristles touch the rubbing alcohol for at least 5 minutes. Remove cap and let banisher air dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Press the Banisher 4-5 times on each area. Lift up, and Rotate the Banisher about 90 degrees before you press down again.
- Pat on Banish Oil or Creme after use.
- Clean Banisher again with rubbing alcohol and discard alcohol. Twist cap back on for storage.
- Repeat use once a week. Do not apply makeup or strong exfoliating products until the next day. Not to be used over active acne, or over other active skin conditions. If in doubt, ask your dermatologist!
Consult with your dermatologist before use if you are or recently were using a prescription based acne cream or medication.
Ingredients in Banish Oil: Glycerin, 99.9% Pure Grade L-Ascorbic (Vitamin C) acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet of Aloe Vera), hamamelis virginiana extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel) Ferulic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E),Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Rosehip Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, citric acid. 15 ml