The Banish Kit 2.0 combats acne scars, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and increases product absorption! Cruelty-Free and Vegan. The Banisher's micro bristles are comparable to feeling like velcro pressing on your skin.
The Banish kit 2.0 includes the Banisher 2.0, Your Choice of Banish Oil or Vitamin C Creme, and Banish Storage Bag.
For normal, combination, or dry skin we recommend the Banish Oil.
For oily skin we recommend the Vitamin C Creme.
Skincare is a part of self care, but don't forget to include self-compassion as part of your self care routine too.
Why The Banish Kit 2.0?
- 24k Gold Coated Titanium Bristles promotes collagen and is antibacterial.
- Presses down with even pressure.
- Finer and sharper bristles press down evenly so there's less irritation
- Includes Banish Oil-A fresh made vitamin c serum or your choice of Vitamin C Creme - A vitamin C alternative for those with an oily skin type.
- Improves the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, & wrinkles
- Skin tone appears more even
- Increases the effectiveness of topical skin care.
Natural Vitamin C Serum Included To Boost Effectiveness
The Banisher comes with our Banish Oil. It's a vitamin c serum that's made fresh to order and only contains natural ingredients because after using the Banisher, you don't want unnecessary ingredients absorbing deeper into skin.
Less Waste. Features a twist off cap which protects the Banisher and doubles as a smaller cleaning container where only a small amount of rubbing alcohol is used. This design will always keep your bristles protected and suspended so the Banisher lasts longer.
During your skin journey with Banish, we hope we can give you the inspiration to feel confident in yourself and know that you are so much more than just your skin
Always start with freshly cleansed skin.
- Sterilize Banisher with Rubbing Alcohol. Twist cap off, pour alcohol up to the fill line, and twist back on. Let the bristles touch the rubbing alcohol for at least 5 minutes. Remove cap and let banisher air dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Press the Banisher 4-5 times on each area. Rotate the Banisher about 90 degrees before each time you press down.
- Pat on Banish Oil or Creme after use.
- Clean Banisher again with rubbing alcohol and discard alcohol. Twist cap back on for storage.
- Repeat use once a week. Do not apply makeup or strong exfoliating products until the next day. Not to be used over active acne, or over other active skin conditions. If in doubt, ask your dermatologist!
Consult with your dermatologist before use if you are or recently were using a prescription based acne cream or medication.
Ingredients in Banish Oil: Glycerin, 99.9% Pure Grade L-Ascorbic (Vitamin C) acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet of Aloe Vera), hamamelis virginiana extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel) Ferulic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E),Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Rosehip Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, citric acid. 15 ml