The Banish Kit 2.0 combats old and new acne scars, dark spots, and fine lines!
Recommended for reducing acne scars! The Banisher 2.0 and Banish Oil system promotes collagen and skin renewal which helps fill in acne scars over time.
Skin Benefits of The Banish Kit 2.0
- Improves the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines
- Skin tone appears more even
- Increases the effectiveness of topical skin care.
Why The Banish Kit 2.0?
- Patented design with 24k gold plated titanium bristles. Promotes collagen and is gold has antibacterial properties.
- Finer bristles press down with even pressure.
- Select either the Banish oil for dry to normal skin, or Vitamin C Creme for oily & combo skin.
What The Banish Kit 2.0 Comes With
The Banish Kit 2.0 comes with the Banisher and Banish Oil. The Banish Oil is a vitamin c serum made with L-ascorbic acid, the most effective form of Vitamin C. It's always made fresh to order and contains natural ingredients. We stabilize it with ferulic acid and vitamin e so it stays effective after we ship it out! After using the Banisher, you don't want unnecessary ingredients absorbing deeper into skin. Alternatively, you can select the Vitamin C Creme which is more suited for oily skin types.
Featured review from Bea 'Have been using it for two weeks now! I am starting to see a bit of improvement after few days after second use. One, my hyperpigmentation had calmed down noticeably and two, my face feels and looks smoother. '
During your skin journey with Banish, we hope we can give you the inspiration to feel confident in yourself.
Always start with freshly cleansed skin and hands.
- Sanitize Banisher with 70% Rubbing Alcohol before each use. Twist cap off, pour alcohol up to the fill line, and twist back on. Let the bristles touch the rubbing alcohol for at least 5 minutes. Remove cap and let banisher air dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Press the Banisher 4-5 times on each area. Lift up, and Rotate the Banisher about 90 degrees before you press down again. Do not twist or drag banisher while the bristles are on the skin.
- With clean hands, pat on Banish Oil or Creme after use.
- Clean Banisher again with rubbing alcohol and discard alcohol. Twist cap back on for storage.
- Repeat use once a week. Do not apply makeup or exfoliating products until the next day or longer if skin is still sensitive. Not to be used over active acne, or over other active skin conditions. If in doubt, ask your dermatologist!
Consult with your dermatologist before use if you are or recently were using a prescription based acne cream or medication.
Ingredients in Banish Oil: Glycerin, 99.9% Pure Grade L-Ascorbic (Vitamin C) acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet of Aloe Vera), hamamelis virginiana extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel) Ferulic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E),Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Rosehip Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, citric acid. Size: 15 ml