By Trelsie Trotman
MAC has an equal amount of good and bad reviews and so does Make Up For Ever. However, I’ve had my makeup done by both companies and I was given a sample of the foundation to take home, so this is my honest judgment.
The Cons of MAC Studio Fix Fluid
- It was a tad bit heavy on my face; but that was my first professional application of makeup so maybe that feeling is normal.
The Pros of MAC Studio fix fluid (NW44)
- Matched my skin tone perfectly and it didn’t look as if I had makeup on at all.
- It lasted all through the day and track practice for me.
- The price was only about $28.00
- Doesn’t oxidize on your skin
- Applications were easy
The Cons of Makeup forever HD Foundation (N177)
- It starts to make you look as if your face is greasy
- Leaves a light shadow-like cast over your face
- It’s $43.00
- It Gave my skin a burning sensation
- I had to use a lot on some of my acne scars
The Pros of Makeup Forever HD foundation
- Coverage was great
- Has a pump
This was my opinion on the two foundations; don’t get too defensive about it. I felt like MAC was better for me. I ended up giving my Makeup Forever foundation sample away to my friend because we were the same complexion and she really wanted to try it. I did Like Makeup Forever HD foundation but when I noticed my face was burning from it, I had to let it go because that was not normal for me. After all I do have sensitive skin so that could also be a factor too. Maybe in the future I will try Makeup forever again and I definitely am willing to but I’m going through a stage right now where I do not want to wear foundation because I feel like it isn’t doing me any good. Lately my skin has become very sensitive so until I can pin point the reason the only kind of makeup I will use is eyeliner, mascara and eyebrow gel. I hope this review helps!