January 12, 2017 1 min read 0 Comments
Brown sugar has long become a familiar element of beauty for girls, especially in mixed exfoliation. It is because of a number of vitamins and minerals in abundance.
1. Making smooth and firm the skin
- Mix 1 tablespoon brown sugar with 2 tablespoons of fresh milk into a slurry.
- Apply the mixture on your face, massage gently for 10 minutes.
- Clean with warm water. Perform once a week.
2. Balance the skin's sebaceous
- Mix 1 tablespoon brown sugar with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on your face, to save on the skin for 10 minutes, massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Clean with warm water. Perform every 3 days.
3. Against aging
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice.
- Get a massage to the face from liquid 10-20 minutes.
- Clean with warm water. Perform daily.
4. Anti-inflammatory, acne
- Mix 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Apply on the skin acne and to save the skin in 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water. Perform 2-3 times a week.
5. Scalp exfoliation
- Get an adequate amount of oil discharged, and mix with 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Massage the scalp with the mixture of used oil - brown sugar in 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Perform 1 time/week.
There are 2 types of brown sugar, brown sugar is natural (containing molasses) and commercial brown sugar (molasses mixed with granulated sugar). You should choose natural brown sugar for beauty recipes.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …