Brown sugar has long become a familiar element of beauty for girls, especially in mixed exfoliation. It is because of a number of vitamins and minerals in abundance.
1. Making smooth and firm the skin
- Mix 1 tablespoon brown sugar with 2 tablespoons of fresh milk into a slurry.
- Apply the mixture on your face, massage gently for 10 minutes.
- Clean with warm water. Perform once a week.
2. Balance the skin's sebaceous
- Mix 1 tablespoon brown sugar with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on your face, to save on the skin for 10 minutes, massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Clean with warm water. Perform every 3 days.
3. Against aging
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice.
- Get a massage to the face from liquid 10-20 minutes.
- Clean with warm water. Perform daily.
4. Anti-inflammatory, acne
- Mix 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Apply on the skin acne and to save the skin in 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water. Perform 2-3 times a week.
5. Scalp exfoliation
- Get an adequate amount of oil discharged, and mix with 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Massage the scalp with the mixture of used oil - brown sugar in 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Perform 1 time/week.
There are 2 types of brown sugar, brown sugar is natural (containing molasses) and commercial brown sugar (molasses mixed with granulated sugar). You should choose natural brown sugar for beauty recipes.