May 29, 2015 3 min read 0 Comments
By Sophia1. Heyitsfeiii. Fei Yang also known as heyitsfeiii on youtube has some of the most popular acne youtube videos. Fei has had acne breakouts for years, and documented most of her skin journey and reviews on youtube. Elena Yeng has reviews on various acne skincare products from k-beauty to international and U.S. based brands.
Elena has come a long way in her progress with acne and acne scars. You're able to see the transformation of Elena's skin in older videos to the more recent ones and the skin transformation is amazing! She currently has over a million subscribers. Some of her popular acne videos are: How to get rid of acne scars myself, and 17 acne hacks you must try.
2. The Acne Channel. The acne channel is created by Daisy Jing who dealt with acne since the 3rd grade. Recently, the channel has focused to feature acne and skin positive people like myfacestory, thevampire, prettyprogress23 to share their tips of acne, acne scars, and how to stay confident with acne. The most popular acne videos are: How I cleared my Acne Scars at Home, How to get rid of acne scars fast, and How I really feel with acne.
3. Ivan Lam. Ivan Lam is a Youtuber who has had acne when he was younger, but nowadays with proper stress management and knowing what skincare works best for him, his skin looks great! Even though his skin is clear now, he has a lot of advice on skincare for acne, and how to clear acne scars too. He even shares makeup tutorials on his acne prone skin. His popular videos include how to cover acne skin, and best cleansers for acne.
4. Wayne Goss: Wayne Goss, also known as GossMakeupArtist on YouTube, began having severe acne breakouts at the age of 20. Due to the fact he had a stable, well-paying job, Wayne was able to try various high-end acne products but none of them were successful in making his acne go away. Having bad skin was what ultimately led Wayne to makeup and the rest is history. As of May 3rd, Wayne Goss has over 2 million YouTube subscribers and a major part of his videos show various techniques that can be used to cover acne, hyperpigmentation and indented scars. His most popular acne videos include “How To: Make Pores Disappear In Seconds - Good For Acne Prone Skin!”, “How To Make Acne Scars Disappear!”, and “How To: Cover Acne - For Men And Women - Before And After.”
5. Cassandra Bankson: Cassandra Bankson, also known as DiamondsAndHeels14 on YouTube, began having acne in middle school and these breakouts followed her into her 20’s, getting progressively worse. According to Cassandra, there was a point in life when 90% of her face was covered in pimples. Cassandra did not let her skin bring her down. In fact, she made the most of the situation and began reviewing acne products on YouTube in 2010. Now, Bankson is a successful model, student and anti-bullying advocate with approximate 800,000 subscribers. Her most popular acne video is the “Acne Foundation Routine for Cystic, Scaring, Oil and Blackheads” which has almost 30 million views. Other videos of hers include “Homemade Honey Facial Mask For Acne”, “Ways To Stop Picking Pimples - Tips and Tricks For Acne” and “Blackheads: How To Extract, Prevent, & Treat Them!”
6. Marissa Lace, also known as MarissaLace and MarissaKathryn on YouTube, began experiencing severe acne breakouts in her teen years. Marissa is a big advocator for self confidence and she believes that your skin does not define who you are as it is merely part of your appearance, not your personality. Unlike many YouTubers, Marissa does not try to conceal her acne behind makeup and she claims to only wear foundation 2-3 times a week. Aside from her many inspirational videos, Marissa also posts reviews for products such as the ‘Banish!’ rollers and skin routines. Some of her most popular videos include “Confidence With Acne + No Makeup”, “Updated Skin Care Routine | Clearing My Acne” and “All About My Skin! No Makeup + My Thoughts on Clarisonic Mia.”
Let me know some of your favorite acne youtubers!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …