Let’s start this article with the following question:
Where do these blackheads come from?
Pimples appear when the pores are clogged and it becomes infected. There is no danger but this is quite unpleasant…
The cause of these pimples can be stress, a bad diet, or just hormones. In this article, I’m going to talk about the benefits of the Manuka honey. This can be a good help for adult acne.
Manuka honey helps to:
- Eliminate the bacteria that causes pimples on a specific area. Manuka honey works on all kinds of bacteria, even the most resistant.
- Prevent future skin eruptions by removing impurities from the pores. We have seen that having obstructed pores is one of the factors that cause acne. A clogged pore keeps the bacteria trapped, which leads to inflammation of your immune system at this location and thus the creation of pimples.
- It’s an anti-irritant when, so you can use it when your skin is irritated. Makeup products are sometimes irritating and participate at the same time to inflame your obstructed pores.
So you can just use Manuka honey to make a mask on your face to fight acne without a drying effect on your skin. My advice if you use it as a mask:
To apply the mask, simply follow these steps:
- Apply some honey on the area you want to treat. You can, for example, carry out this treatment at the end of the day before going to bed, in order to allow your skin to breathe during your sleep.
- Do not rub but apply very slightly by applying the mask in circles.
- Rinse with lukewarm water. Cold water may not remove honey properly, and hot water may damage your skin.
- Repeat this process from 2 to 3 times a week. You will see your first results probably after your first application.
After a week your skin will be already much softer and soothed.
However, I have noticed two negative aspects:
- First of all, its price is much too high. You can spend about $40 in drugstores or in organic stores. It is a problem but in itself this is cheaper than a mask of a luxury brand that is full of chemistry, that can damage your skin.
- And then, like all honey, it sticks very hard and is sometimes quite disturbing, especially when you have long hair.
You also need to know that thyme honey can be helpful for your skin problems. A definite must-try in your quest for the best help for adult acne. It also costs significantly less than Manuka honey and is definitely easier to find! I have never tested it so I cannot tell you my opinion about it.
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!