This Japanese dish has taken over the world in recent decades. Sushi really didn’t start to spread to other countries until the 1970s. But once the world got a taste of this unique dish, we couldn’t get enough. Sushi is great in a number of ways. First off, it’s just fun to eat! I remember the first time I ate sushi, I went to an authentic Japanese sushi restaurant. The woman who owned the restaurant called herself “Bento Mom” and she taught us the proper way to eat sushi from how to use chopsticks to not drinking your water until you have finished eating to allow for proper digestion. Going out for sushi is just a fun experience to share with your friends. Sushi also is very beneficial to your health. Here are just some of these health benefits:
- Fish is High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Omega-3s are vital for our health in numerous ways and are primarily found in different types of fish.
- Rice Provides Protein and Carbohydrates: Rice, which is depended on by a large portion of the world, is a great source of carbs and proteins.
- Seaweed is Rich with Vitamins: Seaweed is typically wrapped around the rice and fish in a sushi roll. Nori (or seaweed) is abundant in vitamins including a multitude of B vitamins as well as vitamin A.
- Wasabi Aids Digestion: Wasabi, which contains Vitamin C, is very helpful in aiding the digestion process.
- Ginger Fights Colds: Ginger is another food that helps aid digestion, but it also boosts your immune system. Ginger is used as a palate cleanser in sushi dishes but it also is beneficial to your health.
While sushi can be on the expensive side, it provides a lot of benefits to your health. Sushi bought in an authentic Japanese restaurant will be more costly than the pre-packaged sushi you might find in a supermarket. This is because everything they use is fresh and you can literally watch the make your sushi right in front of you. It’s pretty amazing to watch, I have to say. When the sushi chef presents you with your meal, he or she bows to you and just seems so proud of the food they’ve made. Going out for sushi is an awesome and unique experience that also is great for your health. Plus, the Japanese have one of the highest life expectancy averages in the world. Maybe sushi has something to do with that.
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!