This delicious green tea coconut ice cream is a treat for you and your skin! Green tea is rich in antioxidants, which repair and renew your skin cells. Also, coconut milk is extremely hydrating and gives your skin a glow.
- 1 can quality full-fat coconut milk (splurge on the good stuff)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2-3 Tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- Place coconut milk, almond milk, matcha, dates and honey in a blender and blend until well combined. Add xanthan gum and mix again. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more green tea powder, dates or honey.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and let chill for at least a few hours. Then pour into a pre-chilled ice cream maker and operate according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Once finished churning you can either eat it as soft serve or transfer it to a freezer-safe container and let harden for 4-6 hours.
- Be sure to set out 20-30 minutes before serving to allow to soften.
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, simply pour the "batter" into a freezer-safe container, cover, freeze, and stir/whisk every hour or so to aerate.
- Will keep in the freezer for a week or so. Best when consumed fresh. I'm sure it would be lovely with pomegranates (extra antioxidants!), fruit compote or cacao nibs.
Recipe from Minimalist Baker
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!