Follow these guidelines for healthy, clear skin!
1) Drink plenty of water! Drink around 10 cups of water a day for glowing, hydrated skin.
2) Wear sunscreen everyday. Protect your skin from permanent damage by wearing a daily SPF moisturizer.
3) Don't pick at your blemishes. Picking at your acne will only make it worse. It introduces more bacteria from your hands and prolongs the healing time.
4) Eat lots of leafy greens. Dark leafy greens contain tons of essential vitamins. Make sure to eat your daily portion of vegetables!
5) Lay off the salty, greasy snacks. Avoid greasy and salty foods. They make the skin extra oily, causing breakouts.
6) Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! Make sure to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. It removes the dead skin cells, leaving your skin glowing and renewed.
7) Use natural products. Always check the label of any beauty products you are going to buy. Make sure they do not contain chemicals, such as, sulfates or parabens.
8) Get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day. Remember to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. Increasing blood flow nourishes your skin cells, keeping them healthy. Also, make sure to wash your face, ASAP, after exercising.
9) Get plenty of sleep. Give your body a rest! Your whole body, including the skin, goes into repair mode during sleep. If you skimp out, your skin wont be able to renew itself!
10) Swap your soda with green tea. Green tea has amazing benefits. It is chalk full of antioxidants that are soo good for the skin. Soda is full of sugar that is soo bad for the skin. Choose an all natural green tea with natural flavors, such as, green tea with blueberry & acai.
(and try Banish!)
Banish KitFades Acne Scars Naturally. If it doesn't work for you, send it back for your money back!
Banish Starter Kit7 in 1 kit to naturally battle all your skin concerns.